Saturday, August 27, 2011

Bunny Attack

This series is some of my own work, and I hate to say, quite a few years old now. The basic story behind it is a girl and her bunny friend live happily on an island together. One day, bunny friend sees some others seemingly like himself on the mainland, but they are evil bunnies (as all bunnies actually are). They journey across the bridge connected to the island, surround the girl, attack her, and leave her on the island with her now-evil bunny friend. Whether she is dead with bunny standing over her in triumph or whether she is just unconscious and being protected by her friend who still has a little bit of good in him, is a mystery.

























 I've always meant to flesh out the story and develop the characters a bit more, but it's been a few years now, and still nothing has happened to put it on paper (a lot of thought has gone on in my head though). I kind of wanted a more eloquent title for this series too, but "Bunny Attack" is all I've ever come up with. Anyway, it's not too late to get started on taking this series further so I guess I could say it's still a work in progress. I'll keep you posted on how it goes. In the meantime, hope you enjoy what there is so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment