Friday, October 28, 2011

A picture I drew...

































This is one of the things I've been doing during my reading week; the only creative thing really. The rest of the time has been pretty much filled with school-related things still. At least it's a bit of a break from all the science and medical terminology swirling in my head.
I'm not usually big on drawing people, or at least realistic looking people, so I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. There's a bit more I could do to improve it I'm sure, but I was at the point where I felt if I did do anything more, I might take it too far and then ruin it. I used my scanner to get it onto my computer (lighting wasn't working well with the camera), which explains the grayness of the background. There's actually more white space around it in the original piece, but my scanner is only like 11" x 8.5". All this I'm sure you needed to know :P

No comments:

Post a Comment